Wednesday 14 December 2011

Today's Social Work

During the days in Delhi, I was working for the poor, the peoples who are about to die, the peoples on the road, by providing the safety and better medical facilities who are in need. I was in flash of media these days.
In the year December 2004, Injuries of Stitches were not yet been relieved, one leg was been cut off and another was with plaster Trama Center Delhi CMO Mr. R. S. Tolia threw Mr. Pratapsingh Residence of Pratapgarh Uttar Pradesh India in the park beside Nigam Smashan Bhumi Delhi. I have found him suffering with pain and cold and taken him to the Mother Teresa Charitable Organization and successively completed his medical treatment and provided him protection.
By doing this i was in the flash of Zee News and NavBharat Times the reporter was Snehanshu Shekhar.
Same way I saved Mr. Tenji from Tibbet Alias Rajesh by providing him medical and social security I sent him to his home and now he is doing his hotel business in Manali.
Navin Chand Pathak, Habib Miya, Sanju Kumar and so many was been saved by me and sent to their homes. By doing this I came in the News flash of the News Paper Dainik Jagran and Amar Ujala.
All the above mentioned work was done by myself alone, there was nobody supporting me. I have found some good peoples.
Now i want to keep this work around all over India and across for that I need your support that is Financially and Morally as well as Physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment