Friday 6 January 2017

ALL PROBLEMS IN WORLD DUE TO FUNDS AND CORRUPTION, SPECIALLY IN INDIA


SAVE RAJI TRIBALS. SAVE MY SOUL AND YOUR SOUL TOO!!! ALSO REQUEST GOOGLE TO PROPAGATE MY CAMPAIGN & BE A SAVIOUR.



The world seems to have become insensitive towards humans and their pain and agony.

Corruption is the only evil element giving rise to all other evils ancillary to it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9yUBynY3s0

WISDOM IS THE ONLY WAY OUT!!!!!!


In my country I can get anything but not justice AS NO TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN INVESTIGATION. There is Rule of Corruption and against the rule of rule the land seems to have become. I have all evidence but no money and supporters to fight hence no justice to the tribals and any sort of aggrieved and suffering whose rights encroached by the corrupt. Supporters in my country can only be bought.

Thus, helpless conservative Raji tribe minors innocent not got justice in spite of my long struggle. This is because Its decreasing population is soon gong to make it extinct.

They have no money and vote bank hence no body pays attention to them at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment