Tuesday 24 January 2017

Humans now against Corruption

ANTI CORRUPTION CRUSADER INVITES ALL, EXCEPT HYPOCRITES:

My like source of inspiration and support genuine information and wealth of wisdom:-
ecowis.blogspot.com


2 Raji tribal boys 12 and 14 years old got life time imprisonment and another custodial death, everything is exposed but Governor, High Court and Chief Minister not taking matter deeply at all so that I began Hunger strike from Jantar Mantar since 03 September 2016 many memorandum sent to PM, President, Ministry of tribal, Human Rights Commission, ST Commission, but nobody takes action. I will fight till my last breath I pledge.




Child Commissioner's report to Governor, CM, and HC of UK that 2 tribal boys life time imprisonment, kindly relieve them.








TRIBAL LIVES MATTER!

Click to See=> Even Trump's Country men are wise, how about others'?



Cheers and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment