Friday 31 March 2017

Freedom for All Tibet and Himalyan Indians

My fav.: youtube.com/c/BFSIecowis
-------------------------------------------------------------------------|------------------------------------------------


Helpless Himalyan tribal though being innocent being 12 and 14 years serving life term in Uttarakhand jail and they have no one to help there, except me .One of the Himalyan Raji tribal has been killed in police custody, biggest blunder of the system and machinery failure and human rights made fun of. I have exposed everyone.
Hon'ble former Child Commissioner Mr. Ajay Setia and former High Court judge and Police complaint Authority chief Mr. JCS Rawat, I sought help from but of no avail. Now I have got good response from Mr Modi Ji, Prime Minister of India and the UDS president Mr Trump, what more needed now?
Help for the helpless in this whole world I want, nothing else. In this  noble work participants are scarce, and are formidable. In this regard the US president Mr trump pouts in that life is a credit card issued by God which has an expiry date, hence, each one should do good things before this expiration date or expiry term.
PM Modi says that tribal does not make complaints but sustains everything and the nation should learn from them. I say whole world should learn for them, specially the Himalyan tribal for global peace and development.
Himalyan Raji tribal's strength being only 157 and decreasing, who dwell in danger zone 5 and hence too prone to get vanished form the face of earth through any calamity, despite these being in the UN tribal conservation schedule.Raji should be given facility like the Red Indian American tribal so that humanity prevails on earth and evils cease.
LIC of India, a life insurer owes me 2 lakh crore rupees on the basis of bare minimum compensation accrual as per the financial and legal humanitarian and shrewd analysis by experts including myself reveal. LIC staffers treated me with treacherous devices in their greed and performed great damage to the whole human community.
Anyone can analyse my life exertions in deprivation yet so much of efforts and results in so much altruistic humane activities which under ordinary circumstances can be only nil. Such is my competence, then equipped with  my genuine renumeration and resources and mentally free from LIC torture the whole world would have been much better place for all.


************************************************************

My fav.: youtube.com/c/BFSIecowis



No comments:

Post a Comment