Wednesday 7 December 2011

My Life With LIC India

The day i have started to live my life with LIC India same time my life started to get spoiled with it. The Organization never supported me for anything and never given me any returns for my work yet. me and my family is still suffering for that.

In the year 1988 I had joined LIC India (Life Insurance Corporation of India) one of the biggest organisation of the world. This organisation is working for the Social Security and Human rights of the human beings in India since 1870 till today. This is nothing but a NON PROFIT ORGANISATION (NPO) and its working under Indian Government. So i have joined the Organisation just because i wanted to work for the human beings and for their rights including the Social Security of the peoples. you are requested to refer http://www.licindia.in/history.htm

In the year 1990 I have done a good job for the organisation and made the business of 50 to 60 lacks by using my social and public network

But unfortunately i have found that there is big corruption going on in the organisation, just to say or an example Re bets, Fraud Signatures, Fraud Medical, Fraud death Certificates and Dummy agencies.

The time i tried to oppose the corruption, LIC India started to make me troubles, and made my life more difficult to live. After some time Organisation had charged the claims and allegations against me and stopped my commission.

In the year 1992 branch manager had sent me a letter mentioning the reasons for stopping my commission, and stopped all the communication with me. I tried on my best to communicate with the organisation, but nobody replied me. Do you think is there any reason to work without commission?

I kept my struggle going on and in the year 1996 I made LIC to sit with me and discuss the problems in front of LIC divisional vigilance officer at Haldwani, Nainital Uttarakhand.

When i started to talk there in the meeting with LIC Vigilance officer it was been proved that LIC India was wrong with me and done a big mistake. So that LIC issued my stopped commission with a letter of compromise, as well as told me not to go to Court and Media for the reputation of the organization also will return my position with dignity and i accepted it. From that time till now there is no reply and decision from the Organization and i am still waiting for the same.

In the year 1999 LIC management informed me that soon the Central LIC office of Mumbai will take action for the commitment done in my favor. The management had suggested me that i can make a new agency with my wife's name where i will be the one who is operational and my wife will be just a nominal. I accepted that proposal just because i wanted to expose LIC India in front of the world and for the humanity. I did the same everything was with my wife's name and i was the one who was doing all the operations.

When i got the new agency with my wife's name the agency code was 10320 under the branch Didihat. I made too good business and i was feeling guilty in myself that what i am doing is wrong and not good for the human beings.

So I left the agency and decided to do some social work in real manner, and expose the LIC India completely. I made lots of postal communication with the management. After too much push ups Investigation was done but always LIC got the advantage hence its a organisation and i am just an individual

In the year 2004 when i was going to the office, my office staff became aggressive with me and started to make me annoy and fight with me, but they were several and i was alone so they beat me and has been proven in the medical report which was been submitted to the Police later when i made a complaint to them. Management had paid some money to the police and i have been sent to the jail.

Anyhow i arranged for my bail out in year 2004 till 2006 my case was with the junior District Magistrate First Class Didihat Pithoragarh Uttarakhand case number 955 under the section 452, 353, 504, 506

in May 2007  I was released from the Prison after completion of my 6 months, but i was so courageous to fight against this corruption, and with the help of RTI (Right To Information Act 2005 Government of India) I proved myself completely innocent from the charges had been charged by LIC India against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment