Thursday 8 December 2011

Some of my Important Activities of my Life

My Criminal History:
In 2006 I was in prison for 6 months in the charge of fight with the LIC India officers, warned to kill them. against exposing the LIC Corruption.

Past History:
 1974-1986 : Worked for the India Tibet Border Special Police Force as Head Constable

1986-1988  : Business, tourism and trekking.

1988-1991 : Agent in LIC India

1991-2011 : Social Work for the Human Rights

My Family Details :

Wife : Chandralekha Janpangi                                       51 Years
Son : Navraj singh Janpangi                                           26 Years
Daughter #1 : Manisha Janpangi                                   17 Years
Daughter #2 : Grusha Janpangi                                     11 Years


Details of my Struggling Life 
In the year 1988 I have joined LIC ( Life Insurance Corporation of India ) Uttrakhand  India. I was knowing that LIC India is an NPO (Non Profit Organization) working under Indian government. and always i was expecting the same in my life that i will work for the such organization which working for the human life and security. In the same year i have started my life and joined many peoples and community with the organization and to my social network. In the year 1990 I have made the business up to Rupees 50 - 60 Lakhs  for the organization.
In the year 1991 I found that there is so much corruption with LIC India. Such as Fraud Medical, Fraud Signature, Fraud Agency,  Fraud Death Certificates, Fraud Medical, etc...............
When I tried to oppose LIC India for doing such corruption, LIC stopped my commission as well as started to create trouble for me  in the year 1991 at the end
In  the year 1992  branch manager sent me a letter knowing that my commission is stopped for the year from the management decision.
I've tried too much to communicate with them but never got any success to get any answer from them and finally decided to openly stand for the LIC corruption
I have started my struggle going on with the same and never given up for the same, i always kept my struggle keep going and this is the only thing i have started to do social work in my life now i claim Anna Hazare to have a Big Victory
From that time till now i am still struggling
from that time till now there is no decision came out from the authority, and finally i have decided to make a call for Chief Vigilance officer from LIC India,
But all time LIC was been saved because it was government firm and as well as it was related to public issue, and i was always failed to get decision for the humanity.
Finally one day LIC India has decided to make a compromise with me and called me for a meeting
The LIC India has promised me by sending a letter for the meeting for the meeting and i accepted the meeting with LIC India has been accepted by me hence they were my previous  employer, and when
I went for the meeting with them they have given me proposal to keep quite and not to talk with anybody about the organizational corruption and not to take any action for the organization, if i do that the organization will spoil my life, and I have accepted it
The Organization offered me to take an dummy agency with your wife's name. And as per the guidance with LIC India i have did the same and got new agency with my wife's name where my work was integrated with the organization, where all the exams and other operations has been done by me, and i was the one who signed duplicate signature of my wife hence the Management told me to do so.
The Organisation promised me that they will give me the same position where i was working before and compensation for the harassment. when the LIC India and me were talking in the meeting the Management requested me not to go to the court just to save the position of organization in the public and media. and i was so stupid that time to accept that offer and still suffering for the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment